We’ve endeavoured to make this website usable and accessible to a wide range of users. This page explains some of the features which should make this site easier to use. There are also links to other websites that can help you. If you are experiencing any problems accessing the information on this site please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44 (0) 1483 420550.
- Internet Explorer: Page > Text size
- Firefox: View > Zoom > Zoom Text size Only
- Google Chrome: Menu > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make Text Bigger
- You can access the main sections of this website from the main menu bar.
- Each sections’ navigation is accessed either from the drop-downs from the main menu bar or from the left hand menu on each page within that section.
- There is a ‘breadcrumb trail’ above the page title which shows you where you are in the site. You can click each link in the breadcrumb trail to navigate the site.
- There is a site map listing all pages on the website.
- A search facility is available on every page.
- The home page can be reached by clicking on the TEAL logo.
- Links to pages that give you legal information are in the footer menu in the bottom left hand corner.
This site has been built to HTML 1.0 standards. This site has been built to CSS 3.0 standards.